For the last fifteen years SELSA has been realizing the dreams of English language students by offering exciting and unique learning opportunities.
At the Saanich English Language Summer Academy we are dedicated to offering students "An Experience of a Lifetime". To make this happen, our first class instructors offer engaging and memorable immersion opportunities in our classrooms and activities.
Most students at SELSA are young adults ranging from 15 to 17 years old who are interested in an English immersion experience. SELSA is committed to being an important part of the community and our students are encouraged to take part in social and cultural activities that give them an opportunity to get involved with local life.
During the week students take part in English classes and afternoon activities that have them visiting downtown Victoria and the beautiful outdoors surrounding it. On weekends students can take part in optional activities visiting places such as Whistler and Vancouver or explore Vancouver Island independently or with friends.
- First rate ESL instructors with a passion for teaching.
- Incredible activities that give students opportunities to explore and play.
- Make friendships that last a lifetime.
- Explore the natural outdoor playgrounds of British Columbia.
- Build your confidence speaking in English.
- An opportunity for students to have an independent trip.
- Enjoy the sunny weather of Vancouver Island.
- Meet other students from around the world.